Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fun with Keywords: Testicles, Jesus and Lesbian Tinkerbell

I admit, I've been slacking on blogging. Work has been crazy busy so the last thing I want to do when I get home or on my lunch break is be on the computer more. Instead I've actually been doing crafting, like making bacon scarves - yes, bacon scarves. Well, scarf. A bacon scarf.

So, since we are on the random topic of accessories shaped like breakfast meats, I think that means its fun with keywords time again, especially since the same strange (and awesome) things keep popping up, like:

the daily girdle

the awesome breast

cleavage in cartoons


lesbian tinkerbell
...or the variant that leads to a completely different post: tinkerbell gang stalkers (yeah...)

exploding testicles
...are the more precise: giant robot wrecking ball testicles

why doesn't jesus like hypocrites?

filthy dangerous things you should let your children do

and of course the universal web favorite: meth face

If you found this blog through one of these and actually found what you were looking for or decided to stay, I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin