Friday, September 4, 2009

Nerd Alert: Fun with Keywords

I admit it, I am addicted to site logs.

I have a ridiculous interest in finding out where people have come from, who has linked to me (yay!), and how long they have stayed. Granted its a lot more fun with the site I work for that garners 10,000 times as much traffic as this blog, but still.

For example these are some of the most recent keywords that people used to find this blog:
"joey alison sayers"

blockbuster movies suck
(that one is a repeat offender)

buffy sexism

little things you would forget when moving into a house

old navy jeans for women with curves are not

old navy modelquin fat

shakesville "megan fox"

...the most esoteric...
speak those things not though they were

...and my favorite...
kind of suck
So, in other words, if I want to drive traffic I should start talking more about crappy retail advertising and shitty movies. I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin